International Grain Moisture Analyzer
GAC2500INTLRThe DICKEY-john® GAC™ 2500-INTL Grain Analysis Computer is the next generation of moisture testers from the world-wide leader in grain moisture analyzers. The GAC™ 2500-INTL moisture tester, a multilingual benchtop grain moisture tester that supports a total of 22 languages across the globe. Whether measuring grain moisture at a grain elevator or in a food manufacturing facility, you can be confident in your moisture measurement.
Features and Benefits:
- Utilizes the latest 149 mHz technology
- Certified by the LNE and PTB
- CGC monitors and maintains a set of Canadian calibrations for the GAC 2500-INTL.
- Designed with a color touch screen, easy-to-use operating system and ergonomically designed sample drawer
- Multiple USB ports on the back of the unit for software upgrades, USB devices, printer and peripherals
- Additional USB ports located on the front of unit for easy calibration imports and data exports
- Local calibrations supported
- Field proven to work with all leading scale systems
- Optional pass-thru drawer minimizes real-life run time in grain operations
- Auto-run feature eliminates the need to touch the instrument during operation
- Reduce testing time with ability to measure hot or frozen grain directly out of the bin (-20° to +45°C, depending on grain calibrations and moisture)
- Receive accurate year-over-year trend analysis when results are exported to truck scale interface or via USB memory device
Official Languages Supported: