Air Seeder Sensor
Daisy Chain Blockage Sensor
467988670S1The DICKEY-john® Daisy Chain Blockage Sensor makes detecting air seed blockage simple. This system monitors seed and fertilizer flow on small and large air seeder implements and alerts of blocked or faulty sensors. The Daisy Chain Blockage Sensor architecture consists of a blockage module and daisy chain (serial communication) blockage sensors. Each module and sensor display on the virtual terminal indicating critical system parameters for the selected loop.
Advanced diagnostics assists in quick identification of system issues relating to sensor, communication, and power issues of the Daisy Chain Blockage Sensor. Alarm screens alert of system issues and exact problem location. The system's two-way communication allows for continued operation with pinched wires or breaks in communication lines to minimize downtime in the field.
Features and Benefits:
- Ability to manage up to 4 modules per system
- Each module can monitor up to 108 blockage sensors, split between 2 loops of 54 sensors each
- Eliminates complex harnessing and offers easy installation with interconnected, daisy-chained wired sensors
- 32-mm stainless steel tube extends through the sensor for improved connection to hoses
- Provides blockage monitoring for a maximum of 432 distribution tower runs (4 blockage modules with up to 2 loops of 54 blockage sensors per module)
- Allows for system expansion with the ability to add additional blockage sensors to existing systems
- Two loops per module allows for the ideal set-up of one loop for fertilizer flow detection and the second loop for seed flow detection
- Flow sensitivity (flow per second) is adjustable by loop for optimum detection of a partial blockage of either material
- Unique bi-directional communication with the blockage sensors installed on the tower
- Easy-to-locate diagnostics of cut wire, faulty connection or failed sensor
- Continuous system performance monitoring, even with a one-line communication failure